Social Icons

Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Blue 'coz of CNBLUE


After seeing some photos of CNBLUE's Blue Moon concert last Saturday here in Manila, I felt sad because (once again) I wasn't able to see a K-pop group that I like perform live.
As I said in my other CNBLUE-related posts, I am not really a fan BUT I like their songs. And I like their members too. They're all very good in singing and playing the guitar/drums!
When I checked my Facebook last weekend, I saw tons of posts about the concert and many fans were saying that Jungshin (the maknae or youngest member) was sooooo adorable! He kept on talking in Filipino (actually all of them talked/tried to talk in Filipino) and the people who watched the concert found it really amusing (some even said that their new bias is him LOL). I can't say much since I wasn't there BUT I WISH I WAS. BECAUSE OF THIS GUY...

(not really a good pic but I can still see his cute smile so... yeah lol)
  
;A;

MINHYUK-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ㅜ_ㅜ

Anyway, I am listening to CNBLUE songs right now (NP: LOVE). Actually I just opened a tab, went to Youtube, searched for CNBLUE and clicked their 직감 (Intuition) music video then it started to play...

LOVE LOVE LOVE~ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment