Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

2013 Korean Film Festival

If you haven't heard, a new wave of Korean Cinema is coming to the Philippines next month!



Yesterday, the Korean Cultural Center of the Philippines announced the schedule of the upcoming 2013 Korean Film Festival. There are six (6) contemporary films that will be shown and they are: "Green Days", "Masquerade", "Sunny", "A Werewolf Boy", "Deranged" and "Dancing Queen". The film festival will be held in four SM cinemas: SM Megamall (September 18-22), SM City Iloilo (September 26-29), SM City Cebu (October 3-6) and SM Lanang Premier (October 10-13).


I'm not sure if it is free admission or there will be an entrance fee, but as soon as I know about it, I will post it here so if you are interested, you might want to visit here again *wink*.

Anyway, I am thinking of attending this event. Although I've watched "Sunny" and "A Werewolf Boy", I still want to watch it again and again because they are really nice movies (especially AWB because of Song Joong Ki!!!!! AAAAAHHHH)

I will try to post a summary of the films too so that you can have an idea what the stories are about. :-)

---


Okay so it's FREE ADMISSION so YEHEY GOOD NEWS TO EVERYONE! I couldn't post the trailer here so just watch it on Youtube.

---

Here is the schedule for the #2013KoreanFilmFestival in SM Megamall!


So as you can see, this year's Korean Film Festival officially started yesterday with "A Werewolf Boy" starring Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young. Luckily, my friend and I got the chance to go last night. We arrived there at around 6pm but there were already a lot of people in line! Good thing we managed to get in (there were actually a lot of seats so it was good). Trailers of the six films were shown as the crowd waited for the movie to start. If you haven't seen them, you can watch them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment